Beat Junkies.TV is a subscription service that provides its members with access to musical instruction via audio/video content streamed over the Internet.
- Communications. By using this service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Beat Junkies.TV relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the service, or in your Account page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Beat Junkies.TV. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new Beat.Junkies.TV features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. You also consent to receive similar communications from related Beat Junkies products and services.
- Membership, Billing and Cancellation.
- Ongoing Membership. Your Beat Junkies.TV membership will continue month-to-month and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use this service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Beat Junkies.TV membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of this service, such as taxes or possible transaction fees, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. We may update your Payment Method with information provided by the applicable payment service provider, and you authorize us to continue to charge the membership fee to the updated Payment Method. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your Beat Junkies.TV membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED CONTENT. To cancel, go to Your Account page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “View billing details” on the “Your Account” page.
- Beat Junkies.TV Service
- The Beat Junkies.TV service and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the service and view Beat Junkies.TV content through the service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- We continually update the Beat Junkies.TV service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of content, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- The availability of Beat Junkies.TV content to watch will change from time to time. The quality of the display of the content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Beat Junkies.TV makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching Beat Junkies.TV content show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your device.
- Passwords and Account Access
- The member who created the Beat Junkies.TV account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Beat Junkies.TV account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. The Account Owner is responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE BEAT JUNKIES.TV SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE BEAT JUNKIES.TV SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. BEAT JUNKIES.TV DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. BEAT JUNKIES.TV SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, DEVICES, AND SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL BEAT JUNKIES.TV, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The Beat Junkies.TV service, including all content provided on the service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Beat Junkies.TV service, please notify us immediately by using the contact information provided on the website.
- Use of Information Submitted. Beat Junkies.TV is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the service, including the Beat Junkies.TV website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Beat Junkies.TV does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Beat Junkies.TV. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Beat Junkies.TV and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.